CAS Hours for term 2 of Year 13 (Total Hours)

General Reflection
Overall I am pleased to say that I managed to complete and even surpass the minimum number of hours required for Creativity, Action and Service.

Creativity- Referring back to my year 12 review, one of my aims was to get more involved in creative activities around the school as I felt this was something which I lacked. I feel I definitely managed to achieve this goal as I obtained a total of 80 Creativity hours. The reason for this large figure was because of all the hard work and dedication which I put into the planning of the RSIC 2010.

Action- Most of my 68 hours worth of Action were achieved through joining the volleyball and basketball teams at school. Being a part of these teams has been a huge growing experience as I have grown and improved sports-wise trough identifying my strengths and weaknesses.

Service- I earned most of my 67 Service hours in year 12 through participating in projects such as the Koh Phi Phi Tsunami Relief project. It is projects like these which motivated me to run for Service Pillar Leader in year 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment